PPR Pipe Fitting Mould/ Plastic Pipe Fiting Mold (MELEE MOULD -283)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,000 US $10,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||350sets /Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MELEE MOULD -283
- Application: Commodity
- Material: PPR
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8480710090
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Installation: Manual Installation
- Trademark: MELEEMOULD
- Origin: Huangyan, Taizhou
PVC Pipe Fitting Mould/mold. Plastic Fitting Mould.
Product Name: Plastic Pipe Moulds/molds.
Product material: ABS, PP, PE or as per customer requirement.
Plastic Fitting Moulds/molds cavity: As per customer requirement
Pipe Moulds/molds size: Depends on your design.
Plastic Moulds/molds material: P20, 718...
Plastic Moulds/molds life: 800k shots
Plastic Moulds/molds Runner system: Cold runner or hor runner
Plastic Moulds/molds features: Good quality
Injection cycle time: 50seconds
Tooling time: 20days
MELEE MOULD Co., Ltd service process for Plastic Moulds/molds
1. Design/sample: Product, mould, etc.
2. Discussion: Mould material, cavity number, price, runner, payment, etc.
3. Order placed: According drawing or your samples.
4. Design mould: We will send mould design to customer for confirmation
5. Mould tooling: We start to make mould after mould design confirmed
6. Mould processing: Send pictures to customer every week for the customer to know the mould processing.
7. Mould shot trial: Send mould shot trial samples to customer to confirm mould quality
8. Delivery: Ship mould after mould quality confirmed.
|Product Name||PPR pipe fitting Moulds/molds|
|Product description||as per customer requirment|
|plastic pipe fitting Mould/Mold cavity||1cavity|
|fitting Mould/Mold size||600x500x600mm|
|Suitable machine||Around 600T|
|plastic pipe Mould/Mold material||P20, 718|
|Pipe Mould/Mold life||800k shots|
|fitting Mould/Mold runner system||Cold runner or Hot Runner|
|Ejection system||Ejector BAR|
|Crate Mould/Mold features||Good quality|
|Injection cycle time||50 seconds|