Pet Mould, Pet Preform Mold (MELEE MOULD-94)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,000 US $10,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||350sets /Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MELEE MOULD-94
- Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
- Installation: Manual Installation
- Trademark: MELEEMOULD
- Origin: Huangyan, Taizhou
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Application: Commodity
- Cavities: 12
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8480710090
Detail description of PET Mould/mold, PET Preform Mould/Mold.
Product Name: Injection Mould/Mold
Product material: Pet or as per customer requirement.
Pet Moulds/Molds cavity: As per customer requirement
PET Preform Moulds/Molds size: Depends on your design.
PET Preform Mould/Mold material: P20, 718...
Pet Moulds/Moldslife: 800k shots
Preform Moulds/Molds Runner system: Cold runner or hor runner
Injection PET Preform Moulds/Molds features: Good quality
Injection cycle time: 60seconds
Tooling time: 20days
MELEE MOULD Co., Ltd service process for Injection Mould/Mold
1. Design/sample: Product, mould, etc.
2. Discussion: Mould material, cavity number, price, runner, payment, etc.
3. Order placed: According drawing or your samples.
4. Design mould: We will send mould design to customer for confirmation
5. Mould tooling: We start to make mould after mould design confirmed
6. Mould processing: Send pictures to customer every week for the customer to know the mould processing.
7. Mould shot trial: Send mould shot trial samples to customer to confirm mould quality
8. Delivery: Ship mould after mould quality confirmed.
|Product Name||PET Preform Mold/mould|
|Product description||as per customer requirment|
|Pet Mould/Mold cavity||1cavity|
|Pet preform Mould/Mold size||980x650x700mm|
|Suitable machine||Around 650T|
|Crate Mould/Mold material||P20, 718|
|Crate Mould/Mold life||800k shots|
|Crate Mould/Mold runner system||Cold runner or Hot Runner|
|Ejection system||Ejector BAR|
|Crate Mould/Mold features||Good quality|
|Injection cycle time||50 seconds|