Melee Plastic Commodity Teapot Mould
|FOB Price:||US $6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||350sets /Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MELEE MOULD-655
- Surface Finish Process: Polishing
- Plastic Material: PP
- Application: Commodity, Home Use
- Design Software: UG
- Standard: HASCO
- Mould Gate: Sprue/Side/Sub/Winkle/Hot Runner
- Trademark: MELEEMOULD
- Origin: Huangyan, Taizhou
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Single Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
- Runner: Cold Runner
- Installation: Fixed
- Customized: Customized
- Package: Wooden Case
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8480710090
Detail description of Plastic mould for JUG with 3.5L
Product Name: Jug mould
Dustbin mould material: Pp...
Dustbin mould cavity: As per customer requirement
Dustbin mould size: Depends on your design.
Dustbin mouldmaterial: P20, 718...
Dustbin mould life: 100k shots
Dustbin mould Runner system: Hot runner
Dustbin mould features: Good quality
Injection cycle time: 120seconds
Tooling time: 30days
MELEE MOULD Co., Ltd service process for Plastic Moulds/molds
1. Design/sample: Product, mould, etc.
2. Discussion: Mould material, cavity number, price, runner, payment, etc.
3. Order placed: According drawing or your samples.
4. Design mould: We will send mould design to customer for confirmation
5. Mould tooling: We start to make mould after mould design confirmed
6. Mould processing: Send pictures to customer every week for the customer to know the mould processing.
7. Mould shot trial: Send mould shot trial samples to customer to confirm mould quality
8. Delivery: Ship mould after mould quality confirmed.
|Product Name||plasitc jug mould|
|Product description||as per customer requirment|
|Suitable machine||Around 280g|
|mould material||P20, 718, ...|
|mould life||100k shots|
|mould runner system||hot Runner|
|Ejection system||Ejector bar|
|Mould/Mold features||Good quality|
|Injection cycle time||25 seconds|